Molly is a licensed esthetician, permanent makeup artist, microblader, and lash artist. She graduated from the Florida College of Natural Health with her facial specialist license, where she studied about the skin and it’s anatomy in depth, specializing in facials, waxing, and chemical peels. From there she continued her education through the various trainings listed below:
- The Esthetics Association of Florida: Advanced Chemical Peel Certification
- Brite Spa Academy: Certification in Classic Lash Extensions
- LashMakers Official: Certification in Russian Volume Lashing
- Nouveau Contour USA: Licensing and certifications in permanent makeup – eyeliner, lip stains, and powder brows. Advanced certification in eyeliner and powder brows
- J’adore Microblading: Certification in the 3d tattooing known as Microblading
- PHIBROWS: Advanced Certification in Microblading. (Phibrows is globally recognized for microblading quality and excellence)
- Vesta Academy of Permanent Makeup: Certification in the Hybrid Brow (combination of microblading and powder brows)
- NORVELL USA: Airbrush Tanning Master Certificate
- PHIBROWS : Microblading Certification
- THE BROW EFFECT in MIAMI with LISANDRA RODRIGUEZ : Specialization in the powder ombré method
Alexis is a fully licensed and insured esthetician, specializing in lash extensions. She is DOUBLE CERTIFIED by both BellaLash and PearlLash extensions. She is also a waxing expert, graduating from the American Institute of Beauty! She is now also offering skin care services! She specializes in the revolutionary REZenerate facial, and our signature HydroFacial.
Alexis is now taking lash clients at MollyPosh alongside Molly, as well as wax and skincare clients!