Molly is a licensed esthetician, permanent makeup artist, microblader, and lash artist. She graduated from the Florida College of Natural Health with her facial specialist license, where she studied about the skin and it’s anatomy in depth, specializing in facials, waxing, and chemical peels. From there she continued her education through the various trainings listed below:
- The Esthetics Association of Florida: Advanced Chemical Peel Certification
- Brite Spa Academy: Certification in Classic Lash Extensions
- LashMakers Official: Certification in Russian Volume Lashing
- Nouveau Contour USA: Licensing and certifications in permanent makeup – eyeliner, lip stains, and powder brows. Advanced certification in eyeliner and powder brows
- J’adore Microblading: Certification in the 3d tattooing known as Microblading
- PHIBROWS: Advanced Certification in Microblading. (Phibrows is globally recognized for microblading quality and excellence)
- Vesta Academy of Permanent Makeup: Certification in the Hybrid Brow (combination of microblading and powder brows)
- NORVELL USA: Airbrush Tanning Master Certificate
- PHIBROWS : Microblading Certification
- THE BROW EFFECT in MIAMI with LISANDRA RODRIGUEZ : Specialization in the powder ombré method
Megan is a fully licensed and insured esthetician, specializing in permanent makeup and lashes. She is a certified instructor for permanent makeup and lash extensions and has certified hundreds of students. Megan has been in the industry for years, from managing spas to owning her own. She has also traveled across the country for trainings. We are THRILLED to have Megan here for your beauty needs.
Autumn Norton is an ARNP, offering her concierge esthetics to Mollyposh clients. She is an expert in medical aesthetics such as filler, threads, and botox. Her years of experience reflect in her work. Autumn has been in the industry for years and has even owned her own practice in the past. Her clients devotion to her have allowed Autumn to work in various locations and service hundreds of patients.
Welcome Maya @microbladeflorida to the MollyPosh team! This is a HUGE deal as I’ve been searching and vetting artists forever to find one I feel produces quality work. Maya is a licensed microblading artist and has worked with dozens of clients. A little about Maya: “I’ve been a licensed Microblading Artist for 3 years. I really fell in love with it when I started seeing my clients reactions to their new eyebrows I created for them. My goal is to make you feel more beautiful than you already are.”